offer geophone

We would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company and products, with the hope that we may cooperate with Bright Ideas Partner in the future.

We are Xi'an SenShe Electronic Co., Ltd. was established in July,

2000, which is a hi-tech enterprise with the self-run import and export rights mainly engaged in the development, production and related technical service of oil electronic instruments, sensor...etc.. Its products are extensively used in the fields of the oil seismic survey, geological inspection, engineering vibration monitoring, oil well logging, well testing, and automobiles etc.

our Main business: Development, production, sale and lease service of oil well logging, well testing instrument, the seismic survey geophone; Production and sale of automobiles time control unit and the revolving speed sensor; Portable type imaging production logging ground system; Production, sale of the petrochemical products; Engineering vibration monitoring and failure diagnosis

We are the joint venture specializing in the manufacture and export of geophone and geophone strings ,oil well logging, well testing tool. You may also visit our online company introduction at

which includes our latest product line.

Should any of these items be of interest to you , please let us know. We will be happy to give you a quotation upon receipt of your detailed requirements.

We look forward to receiving your replying. And please send e-mail to us !

Sincerely, Erza( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) Mobilephone 8613709280473 msn: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Website:

E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@263.net Phone No: +86-29-88317667 Fax No: +86-29-83151529

Reply to
Erza