Calibration Sales Rental And Leasing

Measurement Assurance Technology is highly regarded refurbished equipment provider and accredited calibration test equipment service center. We are a 17025 and ISO 9000 Calibration Lab in Dallas, McAllen and Reynosa Mexico area. We repair and service all types of equipment from Tektronix, H/P Agilent and Fluke, to name a few, far below our competitors. We also have the unique ability to repair instruments no longer supported by the manufacturer.

We can provide services on Network Analyzers Spectrum Analyzers Hy pot testers Digital Multimeters dmms Temperature Signal Generators Scopes Oscilloscopes.

We can even purchase, consign, lease or upgrade your present test equipment assets. We presently enjoy doing business internationally and certify equipment throughout the U.S We offer on site services, free local pick up and delivery optional 7 day a week service. This also gives us a unique ability to handle last minute emergencies. We have a full mechanical, torque, force, pressure, RF, fiber Optic, and general equipment laboratories. From a caliper to 50 GHz network analyzers we are a true one stop solution. You can reach me directly via e-mail snipped-for-privacy@MATtestUSA.com or @ 888-905-4682 with any questions you may have and a full PDF brochure. Best Regards; Glenn Mendoza

Reply to
mendoza.glen

JeffM