Playstation 2 slim problem, any experts ?

I can't get this Playstation 2 slimline game console (model SCPH-70012) to spin the disc no matter what I do! I replaced the lens, cables, spindle motor and checked both top switches. Disc is good. Laser is good. I'm starting to think something could be wrong on the motherboard. Does anyone know the location of the fuses on the motherboard, particularly the one (if there is any) that controls the spindle motor ? Many thanks.

Reply to
moonlite