A reminder: using functional but not matching part replacements

Peavey TKO 115 Amp from 1992, 30Kg weight Could I remind anyone replacing parts with non-identical but functional equivalents, write inside what the original was. Minor problems causing nasty noises but someone has been in there before , not the cause of recent problems. Despite a Motorola 70483100 being held down to the heatsink by 2 large self-tap screws I think that was the original and its compliment has been replaced with 200V, 15A 2SA909 held down by nuts and bolts (clue- no spring washers). Looks as though it was originally a 70473100 from Peavey site

N Cook