pkt195db convergence board barbecue

Greetings all,

I'm working on an RCA 52" Model P52830BL, Chassis PTK195DB. Came in with a blown main fuse, an obvious burnt R19233 and no convergence (upon powering up with 200W bulb in series.) R19233 being on the collector of Q19230 I figured it'd be toast too (some spurious power surge perhaps?) but it wasn't and everything else looked OK, so I just tried replacing R19233 (forgot to put the bulb back in series -oops-) and it promptly toasted R19233 again, as well as R19207 and R19209.

I don't have a schematic, so I thought I'd run it by you gurus in case anyone had had a dozen or so of these with a similar or same problem.

Thanks in advance.

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin S.

OK, so no takers. Could someone maybe give me the values of R19207 and R19209 for this chassis?

Reply to
Kevin S.