Pic12F629 programmer

Hi, I need to make a programmer for the PIC 12F269... I'm hoping to make one for under $25...anysyggestions.. Thanks

Reply to
<f>

How about a built unit, with ZIF socket and some software for $25US including shipping?

Do a Google search for JDM programmer and you may find one even cheaper (I think mine came from Thailand for about $20US delivered.)

Reply to
John

schreef in bericht news:TNOdnZf30ovmD4DYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@golden.net...

If you want to build a cheap one try: