Pic programmer kit4

Good morning everyone, in my haste I sent 12V on the Vdd pin of the PIC programmer. Do you happen to know if the schematic can be found somewhere? photo:

at the PCB I noticed that the first component it encounters is the following:
which I can't find the data sheet, in the marking code databases I can't find anything withBZC6 but also 8ZC6, it looks like a step down.

thanks BP

Reply to
Bartolomeo Pestalozzi

The pickit 4 users guide says: Technical support is available through the support web site:

Maybe that link will get you some help. I hope so! Ed

Reply to
ehsjr