Phillips 27K800 TV Need Print !

Hello; the power supply will "sit" and energize the standby voltages fine when the chassis is plugged in and not turned on but pulses a few .times at power up then shuts down, . I replaced the STV9379FA vertical booster as rec. I have high voltage briefly. HOT is good, flybk passes ring test. Been checking for something dragging down power supply .

I'm hoping someone can share a print. This set is starting to cost me! TIA, Spark

Reply to
Sparkey