Remington Electric Shaver Circuit board

To All; I'm trying to find information on a power supply circuit board for a Remington Electric Shaver. There's a etched number on the board ( DY-1-0 ). This is a cordless shaver Model #XLR 930A.

There are two batteries inside connected in series (Ni-Cads, I Assume) that are powered by this power supply. And allow the shaver to be run without a cord plugged into the wall.

I replaced the batteries but the red indicator ( light/diode) is not on which I assume indicates the batteries are charging when the shaver is plugged into 115 v.a.c.

I need some kind of circuit diagram to show how things are connected electrically in this power supply.

I was wondering if there are any websites that I might try to get this info. I haven't been too successful using goggle and the Remington site is no help as all they want to do is sell you a new shaver.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and any help you might have to give.

RMS

-- Any day on this side of the grass is good! u no what 2 do 2 email me.

Reply to
RMS