PHILIPS DSX 6073

Hello to all, I have a digital TV decoder SAT (PHILIPS DSX 6073) has stopped to work; after one first analysis, I have localized the breakdown, I have found in the Power supply card (Switching), controlling better, I have found

2 broken component, the rectifying bridge (to the ignition made to burn fuse- one of the diode bridge was in short circuit) and the first capacitor filter; now to the ignition the fuse is not burnt but the power supply board does not supply tensions in escape; for being able to execute the search better out of order, the electrical scheme would be much profit, (in the web I not still found nothing).. If someone can gives some information to me, make to know me. Hello and thanks.

Giuseppe Milan ITALY

Reply to
romano_74