Panasonic TV Model CT-27SL13G, Odd Symptom

Hi,

In my service shop, I have a Panasonic TV model CT-27SL13G (mfg 07/03) with an odd symptom. The picture is about 6 inches high (black on top and bottom), but it is "warped" with a wavy edge (top & bottom).

I checked electroylitics in vert. circuit. Regulated B+ is 130V, there is +27V at pin 2 (VCC) of IC451 (AN5522). I scoped pin 2 looking for excessive ripple, but found around 2V P-P ripple. I "rang" the yoke with a yoke tester (ok) even though I didn't think it is the cause. I replaced IC451 (AN5522), but the problem remains. It may be a problem in the yoke return (I have no schematic)? Did you have a problem like this?

Thanks in advance, Brad

Before you type your password, credit card number, etc., be sure there is no active keystroke logger (spyware) in your PC.

Reply to
Brad