Panasonic PT-47WX42F

I have this tv that I am trying to fix. It powered on for about 5 mins with the CRT's on, then it shut off. Now it will not turn on at all. Is there a know problem with convergence IC's STK392-110 on this TV not allow the tv to turn on? I found some info that said the STK392-110 will cause the TV to shut off. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance

Reply to
Todd

I just did one of these a couple of weeks ago. I can send you the manual if you need. The convergence IC's STK392-110 are the most common problem with these sets. It MAY kill the set, but I haven't seen it. Dani.

Todd wrote:

Reply to
robinor88

Yeah if you could send the manual that would be great. You can email it to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com. Do you have to replace the STK392-110 with a different number or are they still available?

Reply to
Todd

Sorry about that if you could send the info to snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com . I just relized i typed the wrong addy. thanks

Reply to
Todd

Did you mean stk392-150? is the the part number a stk329-150? Is this a direct replacment.

Reply to
Todd

Well I replaced the STK392-110's with Hitachi STK392-150's and it fired the guns up for a spilt second then turned off, and now will not turn on again. Sounds like power supply is going into protection. Does anyone have a service manual that want to sell?

Reply to
Todd