Panasonic monitor OSD menu lock

Dear friends, I have accidentally locked the OSD menu on my Panasonic Panasync/Pro P70 monitor. How can I unlock it ? There is nothing about it in users manual. I have also contacted the Panasonic support but they only told me that such information is unavailable because this type is obsolete, blah blah blah...

Reply to
vojtech.horvat

must be somekind of escape sequence, or power on keyhold sequence to re-initialize to the default. or pry it open and perhaps find some reset jumper or else.

be creative, spend a saturday nite with it, get a bottleof jack daniels and some snacks

worse comes to worse, you may end up trashing it in a drunken stupor! ;-))

Reply to
<hapticz

Thank you man for your suggestion, it was great Idea. Now Jack Daniels is over, OSD unlocked and everything is fine :-)

(It is button "2" when turning on, for others)

snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net napsal:

Reply to
vojtech.horvat