Panasonic KX-T2365A Phone, to 2 Wire..

There's still enough 3 wire phones around they have to provide them

Reply to
SchoolTech

I looked for that phone online, and it seems to be a but ugly 90s styled business deskphone.

I would chuck it and replace it with something nice looking like a doro or similar.

How many hours have you wasted trying to sort out what should simply be soldering a capacitor across 2 pins of the rj12 inside the phone?

Reply to
Richard

similar.

And ware does one get a Small 1uF 250V cap, plus the line loading, that does not follow the IC data sheet.

Plus every one has there tastes, I like this style of phone and its used in the Kitchen as a Wall phone , I do have two modern DECT type phones also, not to easy to use when your hands are full.

Also Please define Ugly..?

Reply to
zipdisk

Whys it need to be small? That phone is huge. I would start by scavanging one from a master socket, failing that another dead phone. Doesnt need to be 1µF either. any size less then that should do, the ringer may just be weaker.

Something beige with square corners where half the front of it is taken up with a sticker for you to write names on would be right up there.

Does it even do caller id or is it one of these phones with a screen on it for no particular reason other then to tell you what buttons you have pressed?

Reply to
Richard

Since you asked...

t2365.jpg

D.

The expected answer is an adapter. See link I provided on 13th

Reply to
colinco

Have you looked inside this Phone Plus BT Type sockets use a 1.8uF cap, that is not that small.

Yes but what is ones mans meat tis another man poison..

Plus Caller ID is not on by default and most firms have it disabled..

Reply to
zipdisk

So?? Still seems a complete waste of an LCD if they arent going to give you caller ID on it. I've got a doro that has an LCD that only tells you what you have dialed and how long you have been talking for, largly useless.

If a business chooses not to equip its staff with a tool to make there communications easier then thats their loss IMO

Reply to
Richard

you make the kids use it, you use it for toll calls. Me? It has a plantronics headset and extra cable attached as well as using the speakerphone. It doesnt ring though, which isnt really a loss as the base set for the cordless sits beside it anyway.

Reply to
Jo