Panasonic DVD player model DVD-C220D

This unit will sometimes not play certain DVD's. The problem ones are not home burned but commercial DVD's. I cleaned the laser and looked on the optical assembly for a pot that I thought I would try to turn up slightly in case the laser was weak but there was none. There are two pots on the main board and one very tiny one of the type you would expect to find on the optical assembly, on a piggy backed board mounted on stand offs off the main board. I didn't want to touch anything without knowing what they were though. Can anyone, familiar with this model know if any of these are the adjustments Im looking for? Thanks, Lenny Stein, Barlen Electronics.

Reply to
captainvideo462002

Occasionally there are firmware upgrades. Don't know if this applies to yours.

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark D. Zacharias