Panasonic CT36SX31E Power surge takedown

A power surge literally blew apart the power supply transistor,Q801, a

2SK2917LB. There is a diode D862 across this transistor that was shorted. Also shorted was D824 which is across the output of the regulator IC801, AN8029. IC 801 a PC123 the opto IC was leaking as well. I am going to replace the AN 8029 along with the other parts since its output had a shorted diode across it too. Has anyone seen the power supply mosfet actually blow apart on one of these things before? I have no schematic of this set and was wondering if anyone had one that they could share with me. It would be really helpful to be able to see whats in there. Thanks a lot. Lenny Stein, Barlen Electronics.
Reply to
captainvideo462002

replace all parts listed and check R 814 & 813

costco set model search on AAA comes up but wrong chassis use ct 27sx chassis (previous year) Ap381 chassis

d806 au01zv0 shorted d824 shorted tmpg10g3 d861 862 shorted tvsa81004v3 ic 801 an8029 q801 2sk2759f217r blown r819 open erds1fj103h r820 0pen erds1fj390t fuse blown

Reply to
nipperchipper