Panasonic

Hello I have a Panasonic ct27g12v TV. Just had repaired, worked great for a couple weeks.

Now, I have a raster, but no sound or picture. The controls will change channels and all that but nothing but raster. When I select for video, I see the word video at top os screen but the screen is not blue like it is supposed to be, and still no sound or picture. Can someone tell me what the probable cause is? Thank you very much. curt

cm

sorry, I should have said that the repairs were not related. The repairs were for High voltage and the set has raster now, just no sound nor picture.

cm

If this is the problem you had it repaired for, it should be under warranty. You should bring it back to be repaired correctly

Reply to
Jumpster Jiver