Pace TDS470N (Digibox)

I've got this Digibox with the "No satelite signal" being received message. Does anyone know what could be at fault?

Thanks

Reply to
Jack00

I assume that you have actually got signal coming from the LNB ? Assuming yes, check the caps in the PSU with an ESR meter. If it's not that, then chances are you won't easily get to the bottom of the problem.

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily