OT, but amused me ...

Well OT, I know, but I couldn't help sharing this as a cracking example of what the world is degenerating into. It's gotta be the best example of 'negative' news that I have ever seen !

Headline on tonight's local newspaper

"Huge Drop in Arson Attacks !"

Boy oh boy. What ever have we got for the current generation ... ? :-)

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008 17:05:52 +0100, "Arfa Daily" put finger to keyboard and composed:

I don't give a damn about today's generation. They have no respect for anything and they're all obsessed with themselves. After I'm gone, I hope they get the kind of world they deserve. Climate change is the least of their problems.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar wrote (in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com):

Today?s generation does suck, but it is the previous one that screwed everything up?although technically you could extend that all the way back since the previous generation?s parents are responsible for raising them to be people who screw everything up, and so on back.

--
Alec S.
news/alec->synetech/cjb/net

I had a high school senior who lives nearby doing volunteer work for my 'Computers for Disabled Veterans' project. When he first started, he was listening to rap. Within a few days he was listening to my collection of classic country, bluegrass, western swing and big band music.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Okay, Michael. You can unlock the door and let him out now....

jak

Reply to
jakdedert

There are no locks other than the usual door knobs. He came back quite often to learn more about computer repair, and sometimes he dug through the CDs near the bench to hear more of my collection. The only music he knew before that was the crap the kids at his school listened to.