OT anybody know the 'light bulb' in this microwave?

Reply to
Sofa Slug

PERFECT! Thanks! You can't believe how closely that compares to the one I have to take apart.

ARRRGG!!! pictures filling in, dragging down PC while pix coming in. Then back and forth, the pictures go blank and fill in again ?! and, worst, longer blank then viewable! After twenty mintues, some pix already seen have disappeared and started filling in again. No idea, but is ok I get to see the pix at least once or twice as they go by.

And importantly, the pix make it obvious this is not going to be rocket science and should be doable over less than an hour of time. Gvien enough time all the pics came in, looks simple, don't see any 'gotcha's.

Reply to
RobertMacy

these

You'll