?? on Pioneer CDX-PD6 Car Audio changer

It's been a while since I last asked anything on this in-dash 6 disc changer but I had no luck last time so hopefully I will this time. I need anyone that is familiar with repairing car audio (hopefully who has repaired a few of these) to contact me being I have two of these displaying the same problem and it has stumped me for about two years now. I finally dug them out again and would love to get them up and going again. I even have the service manuals on them but they have been no help either.

Reply to
Barry & Nikki