Olevia 232

Just purchased this 32" LCD for my bedroom. Works very well with DVD and tuner but has a slight greenish cast on whites when used as a VGA monitor. Color temp or tint settings in the TV do nothing. Gamma adjustment on the PC do nothing. If I reduce the color saturation on the TV I get a good B&W display.

Thoughts?

Reply to
Meat Plow

Disregard, problem solved--bent pin on VGA connector.

Reply to
Meat Plow