2465 U800 substitute

I found the address and name for the guy who wanted me to evaluate his U800 substitute board for the 2465 horizontal output IC;

Thomas Andrew Lafay snipped-for-privacy@msu.edu

If anyone is interested,they should try to contact him and perhaps obtain a board for installation and evaluation.If you do,let me(and the NG) know how it works out.

Unfortunately,I don't have a 2445 or 2465 to install it in,nor any cal standards equipment to evaluate it.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik