O-scope Help

Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find An O-scope For Fairly Cheap. I Was Looking At Pc Based Scopes. Does Anyone Know Of Any Deals Or What Problems Can Come Up With These Types Of O-scopes. I Am Even Willing To Repair A Broken Scope As Long As Its Not Too Old. Any Help Would Be Apreciated

Thanks Steve

--
russellsh
Reply to

or any hamfest in your area; see

for a list.

Reply to
mc

What do you need in terms of bandwidth and features? If your needs are very basic you can pick up an old Heathkit 5 MHz scope for around 10 bucks with some looking.

Reply to
James Sweet

What kind of measurements are you looking to do?

How much bandwidth are you looking for?

In general, I would avoid PC-based 'scopes. Contrary to what their manufacturers would like you to believe, PCs are not the answer to all test equipment needs.

kyrrin (a/t) bluefeathertech[d=o=t]calm -- www.bluefeathertech.com
with surreal ports?"
Reply to
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee