NorStar ATA2 Setup

Hi,

Anyone have information how to setup (configure) a NorStar ATA2 interface?

I own a Meridian telephone system. I have the manuals to setup the SKU and phones, how to operate it, etc. I also have the user manual for the ATA2, but no information how to configure the unit to work on my system. The SKU configuration manual refer to the ATA Configuration manual, I do not have this one.

I wish to remove a couple of phone from my current system and replace them by two ATA2 interface with external modem connect to them. I hope to be able to use the ATA interface and the intercom function of the system to link both modem together for test purpose.

Any help will be appreciated.

Bye

Jacques

Reply to