NOKIA VCR 3704

In this NOKIA-ITT VCR 3704 the channels 1 thru 7 are not programmed. I just forgot how to reprogram this machine. I still do have the OEM REMCO RC304. What is the trick to set it up to search for TV channels and load these into MEM ?

TIA

Bram ...If you want to grow old as a pilot, you have got to know when to push it, and when to back off...(Free to Chuck Yeager)

Reply to
Bram Stolk