SerialTerm - An RS232 Terminal Software for Serial Devices

Hi all,

Download SerialTerm

from
my free RS232 serial terminal utility which I have developed for 8051 microcontroller serial interface testing and debugging.

Find other useful resources including 8051 tutorials, data sheets, assemblers and wallpapers. Visit discussion forums and even have your own blog at this new CPU portal for electronics engineers.

Please let me know of any bugs you find, or have a suggestion to improve SerialTerm.

Thanks

// ch3ckmat3

Reply to
ch3ckmat3