New Project

I want to build a mnemonic memory circuit with stone knives and bear skins.

Reply to
LSMFT

Don't forget the Abacus to perform the calculations!

Reply to
Jamie

I already did that next month. Didn't work well. Spend your time better, drinking beer.

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

Arfa Daily wrote:

Where did you get the 5 or 6 pounds of platinum to make the duodynetic field core?

Reply to
JeffM

Oh, that bit was easy. Me and six friends went out every night for a week, and stole exhaust cats from cars. I then rendered them down in the commercial recycling warehouse inside my garden shed, and recovered all the platinum with an efficiency of around 165.03% (measured with a multimeter). Thank you for asking. Sorry I didn't make this clear !

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

Some lady working at the mission gave it to me when I built mine.

Reply to
PeterD

Pah! I knew that someone out there would be luckier than me ...

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily

s.

Shortly after the construction of my first time machine, I went into the future and created this. If you wait a couple of years, you'll be able to see the results. I would bring it back to share with the present, but it needs windows 36 to function properly. Unfortunately windows 36's license becomes void if I travel through time with, causing it to self destruct within 1 year either direction of the original license.

Reply to
Sansui Samari