Need Piecrusting Tips

I've got a Panasonic CT-27G24A that's piecrusting. I'm not that familiar with this symptom so how would I go about troubleshooting this? Thanks for any suggestions. Mark

Reply to
MarkC

I've never heard that term before. Can you describe the symptom?

Reply to
Jumpster Jiver

The piecrusting symptom looks like tiny horizontal lines along the edges of figures especially noticeable on letters and buildings.

Reply to
MarkC

The MOST important thing is to know whether it's the horiz AFC or the pin circuit doing it. Got a crosshatch pattern ? Look at it and try to determine if the raster width is changing or the position.

JURB

Reply to
ZZactly