Need LED Specs For Gas Pump Display

I've got a CM205/CM305 gas pump display (it has both numbers on it but the CM305 is embossed in white) manufactured by Wayne Div. Dresser Inc. in 2002. I need to replace the LEDs (some are open) on it but since I usually just work on TVs I am unfamiliar with repairing these & I also have little experience with LEDs. Any input is greatly appreciated especially from techs who have worked on similiar gas pump display. I'll also contact the manufacturer to try & get the LED specs.

Thanks, Mark

Reply to
mark

Are they red, blue, green, white, how are they mounted, how about a little more information???

Reply to
hrhofmann

Have you tried the pump manufacturer's website yet?

Ken Layton