panasonic tc-11lv1 repair?

Hi, I have a panasonic TC-11lv1 as well. It works. Sometimes I have to price the power button like ten times until the light turns green. The other problem is that I see picture but, it is way way saturated. It is way blown. It's too washed and the skin tone on everyone is real red. I haven't had this tv long. I bought off someone through paypal and when I received it, it had all these problems. I tried adjust the hues and brightness and color through the remote but, it made no difference. Is this easy to fix?? Can someone please help me.

Thanks, Carlos

Reply to
coconutz2