Nad 4150 tuner problem

Hi, here's my problem: The tuner is locked to 74.xx MHz. FM. I can't do nothing more. If i switch to AM, the display is 396 KHz.

Any hint?

Thanks

Reply to
My Name

Hello,

I'd start by checking all of the power supply voltages. I WOULD NOT TOUCH any coils or trimmer caps until I'd eliminated EVERYTHING else, as these are not likely to go off on their own.

Regards, Tim Schwartz Bristol Electronics

Reply to
Tim Schwartz

Thanks for the suggestion. All voltages are good. I ordered a service manual at

but the scan is not very good. It is better than nothing.

"Tim Schwartz" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@veriz> > Hi, here's my problem: The tuner is locked to 74.xx MHz. FM. I can't

do

Reply to
My Name