mystery remote controls (tv) - help ID them please!

the smaller one on the left has RC 1342 and 91031G on it but I haven't found any references on the web

any ideas?

You mustn't have tried very hard. I googled for 'RC1342 remote control' & got this on the first page of results:

Apparently, it's a Hitachi TV remote.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Bob Larter

thanks Bob - Don't know how I missed that!

Now for the other one...

-B.

The successful ID came from the model/code number on the first, look inside the battery compartment for a number for the second.

Reply to
whit3rd