mystery remote controls (tv) - help ID them please!

the smaller one on the left has RC 1342 and 91031G on it but I haven't found any references on the web

any ideas?

You mustn't have tried very hard. I googled for 'RC1342 remote control' & got this on the first page of results:

Apparently, it's a Hitachi TV remote.

   \|/  \|/     it is illegal to kill them."    Perna condita delenda est
Bob Larter

thanks Bob - Don't know how I missed that!

Now for the other one...

-B.