MONSANTO counter-timer 100C manual desired..

I have just repaired the front end of an old Nixie tube Mansanto counter for a friend.. He is asking for the manual that might display the simple circuit lay out for the next time he blows it up..I have to admit, I think it would have been easier for me also if I had at least the schematic :)

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

Looking for one myself. Free PDF preferred but if I have to pay a small amount so be it.

Please post any leads here thanks

Reply to
cnkay1

Have you misread an inventory label as a maker's label?

Reply to
N_Cook

Monsanto made a 100C counter/timer.

Here's a manual for the 100B / 101B which look similar. although $25 + $13.95 shipping sounds a bit harsh.

--
Jeff-1.0
wa6fwi

Place your inquiry over on the google neonixie-l group. Someone there will have it.

Terry

Reply to
tschw10117

The same schematic is available on BAMA for free.

Terry

Reply to
tschw10117

That's the 100B 101B that I mentioned.