Mitsubishi HSB27 power light

Just got one of these in to 'tweak', and notice that the red POWER led is on, even when the video is switched off.

The clock etc. display goes on and off as it should, so I'm just wondering if these machines are like this.

Seems odd to me if it is like that, but I don't relish the thought of spending hours fault finding only to discover its the way they are designed :)

-- Anna

Reply to
Anna Daptor