Mitsubishi HD1080 TV - No Power/Video/Audio

Status Update: So i tried adding to my previous post, but i guess its been closed out after inactivity time has passed....but anyways, our issue was with the main control panel on the tv. I guess something must have hit it/broke during the move, and was giving that output because of one reason or another. Anyways, we found the remote for the tv and tried it out after some time of staring at the black screen thinking it was doomed, sure enough on it went, so if you've got this issue make sure you try out the remote first. Thats all i know short of saying, ask a repair man...

Good luck to all!

Manil

Reply to
manil.kakkad