mini-melf diode color rings?

Hello folks,

I need to know what kind of diode is an smd, mini-melf case, glass diode with black white and green color rings on it. I've tried to find a color code on the web but seems like these diodes aren't so common. Thanks in advance.

Francesco IS0FKQ

Reply to
francesco.messineo

Truth is, if you totally don't know what it might be, you'll probably never find out.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Eeyore ha scritto:

find

I think it's a zener, I'm pretty sure as I measured other diodes marked as ZPDnn on the same board and all indeed are zeners.

Regards Francesco IS0FKQ

Reply to
francesco.messineo

On 21 Sep 2006 02:20:19 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com put finger to keyboard and composed:

find

If you can determine the zener voltages of the other diodes, then you may be able to make some sense of the colour code.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar ha scritto:

That's what I thought, unfortunately seems like there's no relation between colors and zener voltage. Probably the code just means it's a zener diode.

Regards

Francesco IS0FKQ

Reply to
francesco.messineo