Mikroelektronik DL000D

Hi All,

Need a bit of advice here please.

I have a pcb with DIL devices such as...

DL000D DL004D DL011D etc,etc

From doing a bit of surfing it seems that these may be TTL devices equivalent to the 74 series.

i.e DL000D = 7400 DL004D = 7404 DL011D = 7011 etc etc.

I have a diagram and the pin numbering / functions are the same.

They may have been manufactured by a company called Mikroelektronik.

So can I simply replace faulty devices with the 74 series devices ?.

Does anyone know about this family and indeed is there any problem with replacing with the 74 series equivalent ?

Thanks in advance

Iain Wilkie

Reply to
Iain Wilkie

That seems to be the Texas Instruments SN74LS00 as a direct replacement.

The others are similarly numbered.

See

Seems they might have originated from the old Eastern Germany, perhaps?

Reply to
B. W. Salt.

Thanks for the link.... that confirms what I was thinking !!

Reply to
Iain Wilkie