Toronto parts distributors and retailers?

I know of places like Active Surplus for passive ICs and Pricess Auto for automotive and construction parts. Does anyone know of places to visit in Toronto for ICs, evaluation boards, 32-bit MCUs etc? Maybe a Jameco or Mouser outlet?

I'd be willing to drive upto 3 hours in any direction so I'd be interested for any Mississauga or Hamilton locations.

Reply to
Ghazan Haider

There is Sayal electronics in Miss... as well as Electrosonic for parts though DigiKey is faster and cheaper,go figure. Now if you want older chips, 4000 series,7400 series, email me a list as I HAVE to clean out the basement shop. Domino-52 micro,PICs,8032,etc. Pressure xducers,8K RAM,LCDS,MOC3011 optos,triacs,etc.Plus a couple of boxes stuffed with 16 bit+PCI cards.

Jay snipped-for-privacy@cogeco.ca

Reply to
j.b. miller

the other sayal is on Victoria Park and Steeles, Electrosonic and some othere stores and Futures sidekick Active Electronis all in that area.

Reply to
dont know

PICs, ST, ATMEL, Intel etc, 8-bit 16-bit and 32-bit ARM and PowerPC uControllers. Breadboards (yum), connectors like db-9, USB, half and full height ISA Pentium SBCs (other SBCs with sparc or powerpc arch are good). BASIC stamps and PIC/other MCU programmers with software. Photo etching equipment if you have up-to-date stocks...

Give me a general list of these major chips you might have and a quote.

Reply to
Ghazan Haider