Memphis Sub Amp 16-ST500D

I am working on this subwoofer amp. There are some blown FETS? that I can not find a data sheet for. They are location Q17, Q18 and Q19, part number is 50012L4 and have the International Rectifier logo on them. They are in a TO220 case. They are in the power supply section alone with three IRFZ44R FETS.

I have tried IRs web site alone with a few Data sheet web sites with no luck.

Anyone know what the specs are for the 50012L4?

Thanks

--
Tony Marsillo
Nutmeg Repair