MCZ300DB original Sony vs generic

My distributor finally has these in stock. Both the OEM as well as the generics. The Sony parts are 16.95 while the generics are 9.60 Has anyone had any bad experiences using the generics in the D board application repair? I've used a lot of them without incident. However I have a set in which we replaced the chips with generics about 6 months ago. We also did the cap as well. The set was fine for awhile but lately at times it will just not start up. The problem is very intermittent though. I thought that I would try a new pair of chips and see what happens. Lenny.

Reply to
klem kedidelhopper