Manual for Conmed D3000 orthopedic drill

Can anyone please provide a link to a manual for a controller unit for orthopedic drills by Conmed-Linvatec - at least a user manual? The model is Advantage D3000.

I live in a remote state in India and am closely associated with many of the medical people here, including the senior orthopedic surgeon in the main government hospital. According to him, the controller console was damaged during a severe power surge in his absence. The unit still powers on and the text display panel works, but the drill does not. There are two rows of 8 DIP switches each at the back of the console with no indication of their function.

A perennial source of frustration for these doctors is the convoluted process of obtaining equipment which often involves graft and more than one middle man. This orthopedic drill was no exception. The end price was probably exorbitant and it was supplied without even a user manual. The only info I've found online is the corporate website of the company and there's scant information about their products.

Reply to
Pimpom

sci.med would be a better forum

Reply to