Magnaxox chassis 25x607-00aa

25" crt TV. 1996. About 6 months ago, tv shut off while on, no power led or response to power button or remote. I replaced ic410 VR, r432 1k, r411 100u and c432 100uf 250v. TV started and has run good. Now, same failure, but these parts all test good now. I don't have a schematic. Where to start? Thanks JR
Reply to
JR North

Uh, the recycling center, followed up with a trip to WalMart?

--
I'm never going to grow up.
Reply to

Well, I would use Google to download a schematic, there's a start.

Reply to
Sitre Josephenne Magana