Magnavox 9P6040C104 problem

Hi Working on this rear projection tv Find out that blue lens has dirt inside and need replace the coolant.Drain coolant but reliazed that dirt still between lens and crt.To remove the lens I need torx key because there is 4 sticks with torx on the end.Where can I find the torx key or socket.I went to SEARS they don't have it just only for torx screws not for sticks like this.Please help.Also when I turn the cooling access cap I accidently broken it.Where can I find or order new cap.Thanks

Reply to
Max

Torx E wrenchs are at most auto-parts stores.

Reply to
PeterD