Magellan GPS2000

I just acquired one of these. It works fine except the display has a band of pixels missing at the top of the screen.

It might be that the contact pad connectors to the display need cleaning, but I can't figure out how to get the thing apart!

Can anyone help please?

Nick

No trees were harmed in the generation of this posting
Just a few electrons may have been disturbed
Nick