M-AUDIO SCHEMATICS NEEDED

Hello colleagues. I am in neeed of schematic and service manuals for TAMPA model M-AUDIO mixer.

Unit is noisy. Tradicional techniques did not work. (I.E. Contact cleaner on potentiometers, etc)

Any help is appreciated.

Al.

Reply to
guijarrosoy

Tampa's a mic pre-amp. Do you have the mic/line switch and impedance selection knob configured correctly for whatever is plugged into it? You have a mic actually connected when you're listening for noise on the "mic" setting, yeah?

Reply to
bitrex