lots of used electronic items...

If you haven't seen this site yet its defn worth checking out... as a hobbyist it is defn the best place to buy gadgets to tinker with...

ElectroMan

...thing is, after you've paid out for shipping and transportation costs, you'd be better off looking in your local rubbish skips , waste dump or flea market!

Police auctions are the lamest auctions on the planet. The stuff tends to be in bad shape and always sells for around the price of new stuff. They're so lame in real life, I can't imagine how much more lame they are through a website.

Reply to
Mr. Beefy Goodness

You've never been to our local municipal auction. There's been some some pretty cool stuff at dirt cheap prices. The comparable items through propertyroom.com are outrageously priced by comparison.

Police radar units for $ 15 and up, laboratory analytical scales (modern) for under $ 100...two years ago I picked up a motorola UHF repeater in a nice rack cabinet for $ 1. A lot of the recovered stolen merchandise is brand new and in the original box.

Mr. Beefy Goodness wrote:

Reply to
Mike Berger