Looking for pic chip recommendation for project Tia Sal

Greetings All,

First of all I would like to thank everyone that helped me with my question and pulsing lasers I've decided to dive into pic programming to do my pulsing of my 4mw lasers due to the control I have with programming in PIC.

I will be pulsing multiple pen laser (only 3 at this) in a sequence which will vary in time and duration can anyone recommend a good pic chip and the best way to get started in programming and what I might need?

This is what I will be doing with the pic chip to start off with

PS: I have a programming background and an Electrical background

Reply to
<sal

question and pulsing lasers

lasers due to the

will vary in time and duration

programming and what I might need?

Any of the flash ROM chips should be fine, the 16F84 series is very common. You could also look into the Atmel AVR series, I've used the AT90S2313 in quite a few projects and like it, it's a bit easier to work with than a PIC.

Reply to
James Sweet