Liver Dump From Hell

Having been on holidays for the past few days, I managed my bg quite nicely with a combination od diet, minor exercise (walking) and medication. My fbg this morning was under 75. Low crab toast for breakfast. Had minestrone soup (few carbs - no pasta or potatoes) for lunch, then half an hour later went for my first bike ride in several days. Into a strong 40 mph head wind, flew down the other way, then back into the head wind on my way home. About

7 miles. Measure my bg - Arrghhhhh! 211 !!! Someone here mentioned getting Liver Dumps From Hell. I get them all the time... Hopefully 8 units of Novorapid will bring that one down soon....

Henry Mydlarz (Type 2)

Reply to
hemyd

Sympathy, Henry - I know what that feels like! : (

Maybe it was the crab toast, though :P

Nicky. T2 dx 05/04 + underactive thyroid D&E, 100ug thyroxine Last A1c 5.6% BMI 25

Reply to
Nicky

Apologies, fellers. I did not mean to post this to sci.electronics.repair. It's my trigger finger.

Henry

Reply to
hemyd

d,

I have been t2 for about 17 years. Early on I would find that after exercise my sugar went up not down. I asked questions but no one could answer. It drove me crazy. Liver dump makes sense. However I have not had that problem for many many years. I try to exercise within an hour of eating (I am definitely not a low carber--breakfast might be a soup with oatmeal, beans and vegetables with a tomato base and a banana, apple or orange for dessert.) If I don't exercise until about an hour or so before lunch, I test my blood sugar and if it is in the 80's or lower, I have a piece of fruit or some whole grain crackers first.

Dolores

Reply to
dorsy1943

Dear Sirs: We are manufacturers and exporters of a complete line of decoration home. including ceramic flower vase,teacup,coffee cup,saucer,cutlery type,simulated house plant, simulated lawn,simulated fruit,simulated lotus,simulated flowers,hanging basket,tub, simulated leather etc. If you happen to show interest in some of them,please contact with us. we are pleased to mail you our latest catalogue and price list. our web site:

E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@163.com

Reply to
=?GB2312?B?xbfDwLzSys4=?=